What have we been up to lately? Let's see...
We had a great visit with family over Labor Day weekend. Dad brought down another "shipment" from the Grandma's. This time, there was a lovely surprise! An old, beat-up rocking chair. One that is the perfect size for a little person! I was so excited!!
I also got to play with a camera all weekend, one that I have had my eye on for quite some time. Still not sure if I am ready to make the purchase. Here are some samples of the pictures taken during the rainy weekend.RAK has finally gotten her blog rolling...go check her out and leave some comments.
2 comments:
Thanks for the plug, Jamie.
About the rude people who don't say hello to your boy... well, I am one of those people! I am very uncomfortable when children talk to me, not to mention I have this crazy idea that the moms probably don't want me to take up their time to strike up conversation with thier kid. But, I am sure to smile if I make eye contact=)
CUTE photos! People don't care...that's the rude thing! Being on boats, everyone generally waves when they pass, but some people dont and just stare, even if you are waving in their face. Strange. I mean "why not respond?"
Post a Comment