
Thought I would share these pictures of the little booger (yes, I meant to say booger, not bugger) sleeping. He gets his sleeping habits from me. Always a pillow or blanket over my head, with just enough clearance for the nose and mouth thus, allowing me to breath.
Finally the sheet rock guy is done so we (by saying "we" I mean Mr. B and S) can start hanging cabinets and laying tile in the kitchen in bath. So, does that mean we will be in our home is a week or two? I sure hope so!! But I think it is more like 2 or 3 weeks.
My friend Kim gave me this jumper thing and he loves it. I love it because it wears him out. I wish I knew how to share video on this blog.

I have been trying for weeks to get a picture of him standing on his head, sort of like the downward-facing-dog yoga pose, but have not been able to. I have tried bribing him with money and Snickers Bars but so far he is not cooperating.
2 comments:
He can have Snickers bars?! Rene'
I don't have your number (that I know of...) can you email it to me?
Post a Comment