Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hiding

I feel like we are in hiding up here. I realize it is only 15 minutes away from our old home, but those 15 minutes seem like and eternity when you have a 9 month old who hates being in the car. So, aside from the gym we have only ventured out twice. Two times is definitely not enough. So, this coming week we are going to pack our schedule. They don't know it yet, but I am going to go visit Jen (due this month with boy #2), Paula (has 2 boys and is pregnant with girl), and Kim (friend at gym...she knows we're coming!) I am also going to invite someone over who I have never formally hung out with. I love hanging out with new people!

Today our friend Nick is coming! He has been in Afghanistan for 15 months and is finally home!! Can't wait to see him!

Did anyone catch the 20/20 special on Hell last night? The account of the man who thought he had been to hell was pretty interesting I thought. I never thought of hell like that before. It really freaked me out.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I would be thrilled to have y'all over. ANY DAY!!!!! I feel like I'm in hiding too. PLEASE COME!! Plus, Chris wanted me to tell y'all that we need to start getting together for cards or something on Saturday nights. Thoughts?

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to do cards on Saturday night, but I think that is "understood" by all. However, good to hear that y'all are getting out and about to see each other... I mean, who do we have if not each other???

I'll be checking out that man in hell thing later. Rene'

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie... Toni updated our hollandbreakfastclub website with our player profiles under the Rangers link. Their aren't pictures yet, but soon to come!

laf Rene'