Sunday, November 1, 2009

Four winners and one little monkey

It was a wheelbarrow...






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew looks adorable! I love his costume! Hope you guys had a good night.
Laurie

Jo said...

Hope you had a great, fantastic birthday! These photos = adorable! Sending you lots of love!

rak said...

so, i just went back to the contest post cause i was thinking, "how could four people ALL guess the same thing?!"...and there i saw the CLUE. how funny. i suppose you can't borrow a metal pole from your neighbor. ha!

Jenny said...

awesome awesome awesome!

Amy said...

Omygoodness, he is the cutest little monkey I've ever seen. I especially love the one where he looks like he's hopping. Hope your Halloween and birthday were as great as you!

xo
Amy

Michelle said...

Jamie - love the Monkey costume - he looks so cute!!! We miss you at BS!! There are so many great shots, but I keep coming back to Hope TtV. I just love that shot.