What a cool picture. And you're right - it captures very well what it's like to have a young child.
This is an AWESOME and incredibly truthful shot! LOVE IT!
Having a 4 year old and a 1 year old is like living with two emotionally unstable chimpanzees.
Love this!
I completely agree with you. Little Mag pie is the most active two year old I have had thus far. She is literally into everything. Just live in the moment, right :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cool picture. And you're right - it captures very well what it's like to have a young child.
This is an AWESOME and incredibly truthful shot! LOVE IT!
Having a 4 year old and a 1 year old is like living with two emotionally unstable chimpanzees.
Love this!
I completely agree with you. Little Mag pie is the most active two year old I have had thus far. She is literally into everything. Just live in the moment, right :)
Post a Comment