
I must have stepped on these puzzle pieces twenty times yesterday. The puzzle, a birthday gift from Baby B's friend, has been a constant companion to Baby B and our floor since Sunday's party. I've picked it up several time, but somehow those animals escape from the barn, make their way back to the family room and under my feet. I have a bruise to
prove.
Yesterday, after my twentieth encounter and a fleeting thought involving a trash can, I decided to make friends with them. It was a fun, silly thing to do but it was either that or lose my mind.
What have you been butting heads with lately? Maybe you should just smile and make friends with it...
3 comments:
Great idea Jamie! Perhaps I'll make friends with the mess in my house that will probably NEVER go away :)
I'm laughing at your friends comment, I agree, maybe I should consider doing the same thing:) BTW your feet take really good pictures:)
I'm butting heads with laundry.
Post a Comment