
We're leaving
Diarrheaville and are headed for
Summerville...
literally. Although I have a gut feeling (no pun intended) that
diarrheaville will be coming with us. You may ask, "How bad could it be?" Well, let's just say (sparing all the gory details) he woke up with it in his ear this morning. The Doc says it is OK, press on with your trip. But, since this is the SIXTH day of being all things pooh I am a little concerned. Say a prayer for a
poohless ride,
momma's sanity, and our first ever seven hour road trip with a 22 month old.
4 comments:
I'll pray for smooth days ahead :)
I hope it goes okay. Did they have any ideas about what's making him so sick?
Jake's got the same thing.
I...uh...had the same thing too. :) FUN TIMES!
Oh you poor thing - good luck! Heather/Grace303
Post a Comment