I spent quite a bit of time with this lovely lady a couple of weeks ago. We've been a part of the same family tree for seventeen years, yet I'm not sure that I have ever really talked to her as much as we did during our visit. She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. She has a heart of gold, a smile that is contagious, a fabulous way with little ones, and a gentle, playful spirit. She's the kind of girl that has an innocent glow about her and makes you feel at ease. She is headed off to college this fall, off into the (dare I say) world. She'll be sorely missed by those closest to her, but she says she is ready. Her loving parents cautiously agree. Either way, it is her time to head on out there.
"Now the Lord said...Go for yourself away from your country, from your relatives and your father's house, to the land that I will show you." Genesis 12:1
No comments:
Post a Comment