Thursday, July 3, 2008

ABC and 123

It is official.
I will be a student again on August 18th.
For a second degree.
This time, as a nurse.
It is a little weird and doesn't feel real yet, but at the same time it feels right.
So, we'll see what happens!

7 comments:

Libby said...

Congratulations, Jamie! (And marvelous perspective in that photo, by the way.)

Emily/Randomability said...

Good luck at school!

we have letters and numbers similar to the ones in your picture for our tub toys. The kids love them!

Stacy said...

First...I LOVE THAT PICTURE! You should print & hang it in your bathroom. Too cool :)

Second...WHOA! School? That's exciting! Not for me at this point, but exciting! I look forward to your bloggin' about it!

Jocelyn said...

This is so exciting--and, yea, it will be intense. Yay for you!

I love that photo more than anything.

Except warm brownies.

But more than anything else.

Jenny said...

I had no idea!!! Cool!

PS Love that pic. You are soooo talented, I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

WHOA?!?! WHAT?!?!? jeez jamie that's soo cool!!! i'm so excited for you! can't wait to see you thursday =D

rak said...

Way to take the plunge (and a plunge it is)...school definitely makes the gears turn and adds an extra element to life!