Hi Jamie - Thanks for your post on my blog. Your son is beautiful!!! Yes, it is amazing how one little guy can keep a whole family together - Tucker is the first grandson on both sides, too!!! I bet it is hard for you with your family far away. Hope to hear from you again really soon! Happy Weekend - Susan
5 comments:
Hi Jamie - Thanks for your post on my blog. Your son is beautiful!!! Yes, it is amazing how one little guy can keep a whole family together - Tucker is the first grandson on both sides, too!!! I bet it is hard for you with your family far away. Hope to hear from you again really soon! Happy Weekend - Susan
You did not just do the kindest thing like that for me.
Honey, I just came here to read a post, and now I'm all touched.
Thank you.
Thanks, Susan! I'll be back to visit you soon.
Really, Jocelyn, I loved that story. You are a very talented writer and I just wanted to share it with some folks!
Thank you! I loved that.
i will make time for it soon :)
Post a Comment