Many of you have asked for updated house pics. Ask and you shall receive. Keep in mind this is no "Extreme Home Makeover" but a quick house flip in an old neighborhood.
Bathroom before:
Bathroom During: Why are there no photos to document the during? Well, there were NO WALLS and you could see down to the dirt floor. After a complete re-plump of the house, new walls, fixtures, toilet, tub, and sink...
Bathroom Now:
Still have some work to do (like get a TP holder. The edge of the tub will work fine for now) but I love the tile work Mr. B did and I love my new window. One of the only ones in the house that actually opens...thank the Lord it is in the bathroom.
Kitchen before and during:
Kitchen now: Still not quite done. Need to paint the pantry door and replace the back door. Need molding and fixtures on the cabinets. However, it is clean, new, and works. See the pot of corn chowder brewing on the stove in my NEW dutch oven (thanks, Mom)?
Mmmmmm.

I love my handy man and am thankful for all of his handy man friends. All of their blood, sweat, and tears makes it possible for me to stay home and raise this little monkey:
I wouldn't trade it for the world.
3 comments:
Wow - the house looks great. Would you and your husband come over and makeover my bedroom? I'll feed you and babysit.
Lookin' good!!!
wow... your husband is amazing! and i LOVE that pic of Andrew:)
Post a Comment