Wow that is sad! I gave out like 7 HUGE bags of candy, and I wasnt being overly generous. However a colleague of mine said she didnt get even one. I love trick or treating! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
We were prepared with a whole bowl full of candy and we only got one trick-or-treater. I considered giving the kid the whole bowl-worth of candy but then decided his mother would probably dislike that.
Well I never get any kids at my house but I am not in a neighborhood. We go to my Mom's and there are tons of kids there! People have hay rides they just give to everyone in the neighborhood. It is a big deal there, and it is nice!
5 comments:
Is that a city thing or a country thing? This "kids not trick or treating" much? It is sad...
Wow that is sad! I gave out like 7 HUGE bags of candy, and I wasnt being overly generous. However a colleague of mine said she didnt get even one. I love trick or treating! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
We were prepared with a whole bowl full of candy and we only got one trick-or-treater. I considered giving the kid the whole bowl-worth of candy but then decided his mother would probably dislike that.
Well I never get any kids at my house but I am not in a neighborhood. We go to my Mom's and there are tons of kids there! People have hay rides they just give to everyone in the neighborhood. It is a big deal there, and it is nice!
Post a Comment