Friday, August 17, 2007

Assignments 1-3

Here is some fun for ya! Andrea Scher over at Superhero Journal is an artist who has tasked us Bloggers with some photo assignments. Here are my attempts (with my sad, sad camera) at assignments 1-3. Feel free to join in!! Email me your pictures for me to post or post them on your blogs!

Assignment #1: Photograph someone in a glass of water. There really was water in there until he spilled it on himself as I took the picture.

Assignment #2: Photograph something so close, it's hard to decipher what it is. Here is an object in our kitchen.

Assignment #3: Photograph a heart that appears on your path.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I know you are good with your camera, so snap away!

Jenny said...

Hey Jamie, I'll try. Also--send me your address please!!!!

Anonymous said...

My fave is the "hearts". Rene'
ps. nice job=)