1. peeking up stairs
2. a note from Andrew
3.picnic lunch in the back of the van
4. rocking my baby
5. drawing on the windows
6. running at gymnastics
7. a school drawing with teacher's comment
8. snuggling to watch a movie
9. sitting on the vault waiting his turn
10. backyard
11. climbing down from big brother's bed
12. bath time!
p.s. per his request, comments have been turned back on :)
p.s. per his request, comments have been turned back on :)

4 comments:
Oh, I'm so happy you are allowing for comments:-) I absolutely LOVE your blog; it seems to always make my day so much brighter!
Jamie-this is great! What a beautiful family and your photos are beautiful.
YAY for commenting again! I love these. The hands on the window, the note for mom, the sweet rocking with your baby. Slice of life I feel so privileged to get a peek of today! Beautiful photos, as usual! xo
I love these glimpses into your world. : )
Steph
xo
Post a Comment