Thursday, December 23, 2010

2010

I'm closing out 2010 with a list of my favorite pictures from the year. Most I haven't shared because they are pretty personal. I suppose I'm in the giving mood tonight.
Oddly, I didn't take nearly as many photos in 2010 as I did in 2009.
Maybe next year will be different.
And maybe next year I'll get back to shooting the way I want to shoot.

We're settling in for Christmas and getting ready to welcome family. My heart is in a much different place this year than it has ever been.
It is fuller than it has ever been.
It is quieter than it has ever been.
It is more reflective than it has ever been.

On that note, we'll see you back here next year. Love and God's Blessings to all of you.

Merry Christmas!



























7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love them. Especially the silhouette. And the baby/daddy legs. And our boys making a mess.

So glad you shared.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Beautiful pictures! I like how you have the picture of the kiddo's bottom then the next on is feet dangling...cute:-) Hope your Christmas and New Year is wonderful!

Amy said...

Beautiful, Jamie! The one of Andrew's hands around your belly made me cry. Just gorgeous. You have an incredible sense of the world...

Jenny said...

Love you girl!

Helen (Dixon Hill Girl) said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures. You are so talented...

KathyB said...

Wonderful retrospective, Jamie. I look forward to reading more from you and to seeing the beauty of the world through your eyes.
Happy New Year - love those gorgeous boys.

Love,

KathyB

Michael Wurm Jr said...

love. every. single. one.

beautiful photos!