Stogh.
Stugh.
Stough.
I decided on "stough" (even though it still didn't look right) and I continued to type my message. Then I hit spell check and, wouldn't you know, "stough" was underlined in red.
Hmmm.
I happily right clicked to see my other spelling options.
Hotmail offered me sough, tough, slough, and soughs. None of these looked right either.
I sat for a few seconds, staring at stough.
Then in a moment of enlightenment (and realizing this is what happens when I've only been averaging 3 hours of sleep each night for the past two weeks because my 4 month old has "reflux" and how badly I have been in the sleep-deprived habit of obsessing and over analyzing E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.) I backspaced over stough and simply typed,
Stuff.
4 comments:
Hilarious.
haha! I knew exactly what you were trying to spell- my students spell it like that all of the time! too funny! Hang in there
That is SO funny! :)
Wishing you sweet sleep...
xx
Hi Jamie! Totally been there in the sleep deprived world! Jackson had reflux and was put on medicane. He was a completely different kid...he was happy! He was so miserable for a few months. Hang in there and call me to discuss if you want. I promise you...you will sleep again :)
Post a Comment