Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Growth...

...it can be bittersweet,

Painful to experience,


and even more painful to watch.


The reality is
it is inevitable,

necessary,

and all together beautiful.

16 comments:

Pam said...

It IS hard to experience growth at times! But you are right, it's necessary! It looks like you stuffed a little ball where your belly is. So cute!

Kate said...

Oh, you are so right!
I love your images J, they are lovely here and on your other blogs. A true feast.

Meeting you was truly a joy.

Thank you for the love and sweetness.
I wish you comfort,
xoxox
love,
Kate

Stephanie said...

Love it.

jenica said...

it's been way too long since i was here last! you're looking so cute.
xoxooxox

jenica said...

it's been way too long since i was here last! you're looking so cute.
xoxooxox

Amy said...

oh my gosh that belly. i'm so glad i got to see it and hug it in person. these photos are amazing. the first one is my favorite. it's bittersweet to remember those days. love it--and your rearranging.

Anonymous said...

Looking great Jamie!
Love ya, Laurie

Kathy B said...

Beautiful images, Jamie. I hear your lovely voice.

Kathy

rak said...

this post made me swallow hard. powerful.
xo

Abby said...

Cant wait to spend more time her from one Jamie to another.

Shoskey Family said...

you look so cute pregnant! I love reading your posts. I love how good for each other you and Jason still are after all these years! Puts a smile on my face!

The Deep Cove said...

A beautiful post, Jamie. I loved meeting you and talking with you in Brooklyn. Hope you and your family are well!

Cheers,
Kate (from Brooklyn)

Amy said...

these photos are gorgeous. And you look AMAZING!

xxox

Amy said...

these photos are gorgeous. And you look AMAZING!

xxox

Helen (Dixon Hill Girl) said...

Simple and profound. Love the images you chose to illustrate this.

Thinking of you, J...

Jenny said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Miss you friend.