Let Thy goodness, like a fetter, Bind my wandering heart to Thee. Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it, Prone to leave the God I love; Here’s my heart, O take and seal it, Seal it for Thy courts above.
No, Anon. We put his toys in time out if he acts up with them. It seems to work. However, in this particular case it was a repeat offense. Brobee flew through the room and hit the window.
3 comments:
Did Andrew put him in time out? I love it!
No, Anon. We put his toys in time out if he acts up with them. It seems to work. However, in this particular case it was a repeat offense. Brobee flew through the room and hit the window.
I'm sorry my christmas present to the little guy is causing such a ruckus.
But, if it makes up for it: the song is called "Come Thou Fount (of Every Blessing)" I only played it in church 200 times during December =D
(little sis #2)
Post a Comment