Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The List

I meant to do this 2 months ago for my 30th birthday. Better late than never, I suppose. A simple list of 31 things to do before I turn 31. But I'm going to say before I turn 31 1/4, since I'm a little late!!

What's on your list?

1. Project 365
2. Start book project
3. Take a trip by myself
4. Get sewing machine fixed(actually, I gave it away!)
5. Learn how to sew
6. Read one Jane Austin book
7. Buy an orchid
8. Put my work for sale in a local shop
9. Take Violin lessons
10. Write one hand-written letter a week to a loved one
11. Make an apple pie from scratch, crust and all
12. Create a space for others to create
13. Take a walk around the block with Debby
14. Visit the ocean
15. Serve a stranger
16. Find somewhere for Andrew and I to serve together during the day
17. Host a first-time visitor
18. Do something different with my hair…I mean DIFFERENT
19. Host a creative day for other mom's
20. Spend an entire day with the boys in our PJs
21. Start notecard project
22. Plant indoor garden...Ok, one pot at least
23. Go to see the symphony
24. Have lunch with my mom
25. Be more intentional with daily journaling
26. Go to an Auburn game with Jason, sans the wee ones
27. See my boys baptized
28. Greet my grandmother at the airport
29. Resume our afternoon dance parties
30. Turn that d*** TV off in the evenings
31. Play in the mud with Andrew.

1 comment:

Becky Mastrangelo said...

I can help with #18!!! The hair is all mine!!! :)