Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Shopping

After a week of flu, I never thought I'd say I'm grateful to be back to my normal nauseous, morning sick self.
8 weeks of feeling bad is starting to take a toll on me mentally. I'm feeling really down and not really seeing an end in sight.
So what do some ladies do when they need a pick me up? They SHOP. Only, I hate shopping and we are in the process of redoing our budget since our house hasn't sold, so I have vicariously resorted to Internet Window Shopping.
Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for everything that I have and I don't necessarily want or need anything, but come on...it is fun to pretend every once in a while!
Here is what I have put into my pretend shopping cart this morning.

1. An apron from The Litte Room.

2. This camera strap. Or maybe this one.

3. This Lucky Baby Sling. ('Twilight Moms' is having a give away for one. You can check that out here)

4. This bedding to go along with this bed.

5. A Cannon 5D.

6. A day at the spa.

7. Some Uggs. These, particularly..

8. Any of Amy Giacomelli's Tree Paintings.

9. A panini press.

10. Some new tunes from iTunes.

That is all for now. Time to suit up and try to go for a jog and get these old bones moving again. Have a happy and beautiful Sunday.

2 comments:

rak said...

making pb cookies and shopping through your eyes :)

LOVE the bedding and the tree paintings. totally think you should get a panini press :)

xo

Colorsonmymind said...

So glad you are feeling better. Take it easy :)

Totally understand the internet window shopping-great choices by the way.

xo