
1. Dinner is better served at dusk on a boat in the middle of the lake shared with family and Billy Joel playing in the background.
2. Today is May 4th which means tomorrow is May 5th, which means Wednesday is May 6th and so on...anyone else feel like this year is going too fast? Geesh...
3. The above photo was featured over at Shutter Sisters as part of their One Word Project. The word for the month is Share. Too bad he doesn't share that ball with anyone.
4. I thought I knew what Strawberry Shortcake was until I had it with Bisquick this weekend. Apparently I've been missing out and if you've never had it, you've been missing out too. (The recipe is on the box.) Thanks, Aunt B!
5. As of April 14th, I've been here for 10 years.
6. Dear Andrew and other future children: Sorry, but you will never spend a spring break outside of the country. I'm logging this now so when you are 16, 17, 18 you can see how indeed it is all part of our malicious plot to ruin your life. Love, Mom and Dad
7. I've never taken Andrew to MMO and just done nothing. Today might be the day. I'll get back to you on that one.
Happy Monday!
3 comments:
Oh, heavens, I don't know what MMO is. HEPPPP ME!
To get you back for never taking them anywhere over Spring Break, your kids are going to head off to university and make big plans to hit Cancun with a group of 14 of their best friends. All that money you're saving on not taking them anywhere in the next few years should be saved up to help pay for Mexican lawyers and greasing the palms of jailers.
Jocelyn-
MMO is Mothers Morning Out. 3 hours of childlessness for me on Monday and Wednesday mornings.
A bail savings account isn't a bad idea :)
#6. Hmmmm, I do believe that I had that very conversation with my own children not so very long ago.
I can't tell you how reading that made me smile. I love you- Mom
Post a Comment