Monday, September 8, 2008

Exhausting Pairs


Because we rarely air our dirty laundry and today I'm feeling a little tired.
So is Mr. B...

Toddler: one that toddles, especially; a young child
Teething: the phenomena accompanying growth of teeth through the gums

Tantrum: a fit of bad temper
Public: exposed to general view; accessible to or shared by all members of the community

Will: desire; wish; disposition; inclination
Strong: having or marked by great physical power

Eater: one who eats; to take in through the mouth as food
Picky: fussy; choosy; fastidiously selective

Separation: the act or process of separation; the state of being separated; a point, line, or means of division
Anxiety: painful or apprehensive uneasiness of mind usually over an impending or anticipated ill

Parent: one that begets or brings forth offspring; a person who brings up and cares for another
Inexperience: lack of practical experience; lack of knowledge of the ways of the world

Sleep: to rest in a state of sleep
Disorder: to disturb the regular or normal functions of

Writer: one who writes
Block: obstacle; an obstruction of an opponent's play in sports; a halting or impeding of the progress or movement

Creativity: the quality of being creative; the ability to create
Void: not occupied; not inhabited; containing nothing

Job: something that has to be done; a specific duty, role, or function; a regular remunerative position
New: having recently come into existence

Hot: having a relatively high temperature
Too: besides; also; to an excessive degree

Thanks to http://www.merriam-webster.com/ for all of these definitions

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this post but I'm sorry for the sentiment behind it. Very creative, though.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Ditto! I am sorry you guys are pooped out to say the least! Remember, "This to shall pass". Wish I was there to help relieve the two of you so you can go on a date! It will get better, I promise!

rak said...

Second time I've read this. I find it very clever :)