Thursday, April 10, 2008

In Pictures

I borrowed this from Libby :)
1. Go to
Photobucket (don't sign in!) (I used flickr.com)

2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box

3. Use only the first page

4. Copy the html and paste for the answer

Here it goes...

1. First name?


2. Favorite Color?


3. Celebrity Crush?


4. Band you are listening to now?


5. Favorite movie?


6. Favorite Disney Princess?


7. Favorite alcoholic beverage?

8. Dream vacation?


9. Favorite dessert?

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?

2 comments:

rak said...

Cool Jame. Nice work. I don't know what movie that is or what artist you were listening to.

You know what kind of ice cream I had tonight??? Pomegranate chocolate chip pound cake. It is FAB!!!!

Jamie said...

4. Kate Nash
5. Cinderella Man
Pomegranite chocolate chip poud cake? FEED THAT BABY!
Where did you find that?