Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Quick List of Numbers: Our Vacation

5 days was the length of our vacation.
0 is the number of family pictures we took on the beach.
10 is the number of seconds the automatic timer was set to for this family shot.
4 is the number of days Mr. B's fishing pole graced the water before catching a fish.
2 is the number of hours from time of "hooking" it took Mr. B to fillet and cook the fish that was innocently swimming in the ocean.
5 was the number of minutes it took us to devour the delicious pompano.

50 is the number of steps from the back porch of our rental house to the surf.
1:47:17 is how long it took me to run 13.1 miles or a 1/2 marathon.
3 is the average number of changes of clothing Boudreaux required per day from playing in the sand and surf.
256 is the number of pictures I took during our trip.
Here are of 5 of my favorites.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the run Jamie! Thats awesome! I'm glad you guys had a good time~ adorable pictures!!
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I can't believe you found my blog..it is quite different than the last but I hope you will stop by sometimes!

Ok your 5 favorite photos are amazing! My husband is really into photography, so I have an idea of what I am talking about...they are wonderful!!

I am glad yall had such a nice vacation, I love the beach..I can't wait to go there myself (but it will be a long while!)

rak said...

BTK and I love those photos!!! You've definitely been practicing:) Do you have a little elph powershot like us? or do you have a better camera? Cause it looks like you have a better camera. Thanks so much for posting pictures of everything... love the ones of the fishing and the run... and especially the little man on the beach!

Libby said...

Oh wow! Wow! Wow! That's the stuff that family vacations are made of! I just love the ratio between the time spent catching the fish and the time it took to eat it.

Those last few photos absolutely belong in frames. :)

And congratulations on your race!

Jamie said...

Thank you, all!

These pics are from the camera Mr. B gave me for my birthday...a Canon PowerShot A720. I am just now getting familiar with it.

Jenny said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics- came bay through Libby's place...trying to find some new reads :) Love your son's name!