Thursday, January 24, 2008

Opportunity

I love this! I saw this quote on Swirly Girl this morning:

"Most people don't recognize opportunity when it comes, because it's usually dressed in overalls and looks a lot like work." -Thomas Edison

I wanted to add:

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:13-14

So what decisions are you facing this morning?
Remember, sometimes the easiest path isn't necessarily the right path.

4 comments:

Libby said...

What wise insight, thank you for sharing both of those, Jamie.

Stacy said...

I also love:
Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Romans 12:2 NLT

Making the decision to go down the right narrow path is only possible with God's way of thinking...

Heather said...

That you for this great reminder.

Heather said...

Sorry, that was supposed to say "thank" you. Ha.