**********************************
Saturday night conversation after being "snowed in" at the lake (and a few drinks):
Mr. B: Let's go to Lisbon.
Me: You don't even know where Lisbon is.
Mr. B: Yes I do.
Me: OK, so where is it?
Mr. B: It is in Spain or Portugal or something.
Me: No its not. It is in Australia.
Mr. B: (laughing) No its NOT!
Me: (laughing) Yes it is.
Mr. B: (still laughing) No it isn't! Ha, ha! You tried to make me look stupid and you made yourself look even stupider!
Yah. Stupider.
***********************************
I had a dream last night that I was playing soccer at my old High School with some of my old teammates. I was playing my usual position of left mid and boy was I kicking butt. However, I was growing extremely frustrated with our defense man, played by David Hasselhoff,who just couldn't seem to get the ball to me. Weird.*********************************
We are probably the last Southerners to blog on our "snow storm" yesterday, but we forgot our USB cable for our camera at home. We fully anticipated a cold, snowy day and decided to lock ourselves in at the lake for some good quality family time. It was wonderful! We ate junk food all day, watched TV, I read my book, we played with baby, and had a lovely day. Of course, the snow was gone by early afternoon, but we were able to document the momentous occasion with our new camera. Here are some clips of the "worst snow storm in 14 years."
2 comments:
you crack me up with the david hasselhoff dream!!! soooo friggin' funny! that's one of those dreams that you know doesn't "mean" a damn thing!
nice snow storm... next time keep it to yourself instead of rubbing it in (with a wink and a smile).
Sounds like a cozy day!
Post a Comment