Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A bit of news for you

We just wanted to tell you that it is December 11th and we have the air conditioner on. We thought you might like to know.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. I'm wearing shorts - pathetic!

Anonymous said...

I hate you both.

Stepping Over the Junk said...

It's 25 degrees here!!!!! SHEESH! We've had sleet, snow, rain and ice all in a week!

Stacy said...

Yep, we're all wearing shorts & tshirts and have our hair in ponytails. I love it :) I'm not one of those, "it needs to be cold....wah...it's winter...wahhh"

:)

rak said...

in my head, i said, "b*tch"... but i would NEVER say that out loud cause i LOVE you WAY too much...

Emily/Randomability said...

Shuddup!! j/k..

Can you send some heat my way?? I'm here working at home in the basement and I'm freezing.

OhTheJoys said...

Hot here too, Boudreaux.

Heather said...

I just discovered your blog, and it is great! (Thank you for visiting mine too.) :) We had the air conditioning on yesterday - crazy weather! Your little boy is so cute.

Libby said...

Ice, ice, baby... ;)

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

That's just mean.

Anonymous said...

We are still running our air conditioner as well!!