
I am so thankful for all the young mommas and babies in our lives!
A new one arrived yesterday at 3:00am. This one is not like the rest... IT IS A GIRL!!!
She was born to our dear friends B and L. She arrived after only 2 hours of labor and 2 pushes from her momma. She was 7 pounds even, 19 1/2 inches long and resembles a porcelain doll. She has such perfect pink, plump, soft skin that is flawless and pure. We are all in awe. All of our boys came out looking like...well...BOYS. Beat up and rearin' to go. She, on the other hand truly glows like a beautiful little baby girl. She and her momma are doing very well and are anxious to get home tomorrow. Congratulations again to B and L who have an extra blessing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
YEAH for girls!! My two sister's and I have 5 boys between us and I have the lone girl, the princess!
congrats to Brittany and Land :)
definitely a time for thanks.
Congratulations to the new family!
Happy Thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment