I've been tagged by Stacy at How Sweet It Is so here are 8 Random Things about me.
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules. 3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Random Things about me:
1. Our home is up for sale.
2. I already have a wicked tan line on my back from cleaning the pool and painting doors.
3. I had pancakes and milk this morning. Mr. B served me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day.
4. I sometimes like to listen to Opera.
5. I have a love/hate relationship with Oprah. (I hate her and everything she stands for, yet I can't help watching her show)
6. When I was little, I would steal my sister's baby sitting money. She knows this but I don't think anyone else does.
7. I have a secret crush on Brian Kilmead...don't ask me why, I just do, OK?!?!?
8. I wish I could sing like Christina Aguilera
Tagged:1. Jen Sorry Jen, you are the only other person I know in the whole wide world who has a blog and will graciously play along with this game of tag...at least I think you will! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment