Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nashvegas and the flu

We had a safe trip to and from Nashville this past weekend. It was the three of us, S and L who went up. I think everyone had fun, except me. I spent most of the trip laying in bed trying to fight off the flu. It started Thursday right before we left and it ended Tuesday. 6 days of fever, bodyache, headache, and nausea. Praise the Lord I made it through and it is over.
It was nice catching up with some old friends, mending wounded friendships, and making new friends. S's family are some of the nicest people I have ever met! We hope to spend more time with them in the future.
Baby Boudreaux made a big impression on everyone. He was SO well behaived! He is sitting up now...still a little wobbly from side to side.

Lots of babies will be arriving in 2007! So far, all boys!

Oh, and we got to see snow!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad you seem to be feeling better!!! Congrats on the new home! Let's all get together again soon. That kid of yours is TOO CUTE.