Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mr. Dyson, where have you been all my LIFE?!?!?


Seriously, if you don't have one, GO GET ONE! Especially if you have animals in your house. Do you see that picture? OK, I vacuumed last night. All that yuck in there is from 3 passes over the same 4 foot area!! I can't believe I actually put my baby on that floor! If Mr. Dyson were here, I would give him a big kiss!! Jason loves it and won't stop vacuuming...LADIES, did you hear me? And we got it for an INCREDIBLE deal...$239 off the sticker! The sale and our 30% off coupon expired today. Plus, I had a gift card. So, start saving your $$ and watch for the next sale! Thanks again, RAK!

3 comments:

rak said...

I'm sooo happy you've decided to add this newest member to your family!! I'm sure he'll bring you years of cleanliness=)

Stacy said...

I want one, too!

That picture made me laugh because I couldn't tell what it was at first. I couldn't tell it was two separate pictures so if you can imagine how I thought it was a very weird thing for you to wear something like that on your head...

Anonymous said...

You made me so happy! I thought I was the only whose vacum collected so much fur in small spaces. I am beginning to think it's a Lab thing.